Community Manager | Developer
Early Bird Supporter
- Jan 9, 2019
Hytale Blog Breakdown - #10
Welcome to the Hytale Blog Breakdown, where we summarize all the latest news coming straight from the Hytale Development Blog.
This week's blog focused on showcasing 3 new Hytale songs from Hytale's OST.
- "[Hytale] music is created in Logix Pro X using sample libraries and a MIDI keyboard" - Oscar Garvin, Hytale's composer
- The song: A New Adventure was released
- Will be played in Zone 1
- One of the first musical pieces composed for Hytale
- The song: Kweebec Village was released
- This is the soundtrack for the various Kweebec settlements in Zone 1
- The song: Gaia's Lament was released
- Will be played in Zone 2 (described as a lonely wasteland by Oscar Garvin)
- Music for the overworld is chosen from a list of tracks (not just looped) and may change based on weather and time of day
- There are two schools of music: active and ambient