Community Manager | Developer
Early Bird Supporter
- Jan 9, 2019
Hytale Blog Breakdown - #6
Welcome to the Hytale Blog Breakdown, where we summarize all the latest news coming straight from the Hytale Development Blog.
This week's blog focused on showcasing character customization in Hytale.
- Players can customize their character's skin tone, eye color, hairstyle, facial hair, facial expressions, and layers of clothing.
- Players will be able to choose from several other playable races as well; not just human.
- Colors may also be modified for all customization elements.
- Hats and accessories are not dependent on chosen hairstyles.
- Armor will apply over your character's customized elements.
- Customization options will vary from veteran adventurers, farmers, magic users, artisans, modern apparel, and more.
- “There are two sides - the fantasy side, and the feeling of being yourself - playing with your friends and wearing everyday clothing. There’s also cosplay and roleplaying. We want people to be able to build a saloon or a spaceship and have a set of costumes they can choose from.”
- Servers can override character appearances while those users are connected to their server.
- Manual emotes will also be present in the game to animate your avatar.